Synergy Home Care in Houston Texas
We’re Here For You. 24-Hours A Day.
Servicing Greater Houston and All Surrounding Communities.
Call us at 281-407-1200
Whether you need us just for an afternoon or for long-term assistance in caring for your parent or family member of any age, Synergy Home Care can be there for you. Ask us to run errands, prepare a meal, or take care of your senior parent, allowing you to catch up on all of the other things you need to be doing.
At Synergy Home Care, we focus on performing the care and services that will allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own home and be as independent as possible. We do this by performing many in-home care services for our clients, including:
- Medication Reminders
- Surgery Recovery / Exercise
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Meal Planning/Preparation
- Available 24-hours, every day
- Personal Care (bathing, walking & dressing assist., incontinence, hygiene, etc.)
- Respite Care for Family
- Transportation and Errands
- Light Housekeeping/ Changing of Linens
- Help with Bills/ VA Benefits
- Pet Service/ Companionship
Our goal at Synergy Home Care is to allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own home and give families the peace of mind in knowing their loved ones are being properly cared for by a loving and dependable caregiver in Houston, TX. We want you to go to bed without a worry about your loved one. Here is how we will give you that peace of mind:
- We customize our elder care services to meet our clients’ needs.
- We encourage family members to help develop our Care Plan.
- Our back-up care procedures are second to none—you can be assured your loved one will not miss a day due to caregiver sickness or emergency.
- Excellent customer service is key for us—your concerns and questions will be addressed expeditiously.
- Thorough field supervision of our employees is part of our standard operating procedures, including frequent pop-in visits, calls and customer satisfaction reviews.
- We guarantee you will love the caregiver we assign to your family member.
- We provide a life alert emergency system free with a base level of service.
We are proud to serve Home Care to Houston, TX and the Surrounding Areas
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Latest posts by email@example.com (see all)
- Slow Down when on the Road as a Caregiver - July 28, 2016
- The Top 5 Things Seniors Can Do to Help in Their Own Care Following Surgery - June 27, 2016
- Water Safety Tips for Seniors Heading to the Local ‘Y’ - May 30, 2016